Tier 2 intra company
General Eligibility for Tier 2 (Intra-Company)
You must have all of the following to be eligible for a Tier 2 (Intra-company Transfer) visa:
- certificate of sponsorship reference number;
- an ‘appropriate’ salary;
- £945 in savings – this is to prove you can support yourself and you must have had this in your bank account for 90 days before you apply.
(You don’t need to have £945 in savings if your sponsor is fully approved (‘A-rated) and they can certify that they’ll support and accommodate you for the first month you’re employed – check your sponsor’s rating.)
Sponsorship for your Tier 2 Visa
A certificate of sponsorship is a reference number which holds information about the job and your personal details, and is provided by your sponsor. You will need to add your reference number to your Tier 2 application form, and you can only use it once.
(Your certificate of sponsorship is valid for 3 months from the date it’s assigned to you.)
Click HERE for more information about sponsorship.
You’ll need to earn one of the following:
- Long-term Staff applicants – at least £41,500 or the ‘appropriate rate’ for the role (whichever is higher);
- Short-term Staff, Graduate Trainee or Skills Transfer applicants – at least £24,800 or the ‘appropriate rate’ (whichever is higher);
- staff already in the UK on a Tier 2 (Intra-company Transfer) visa or work permit issued before 6 April 2011 – at least the ‘appropriate rate.’
Switching to this visa
You can apply to switch from another visa to this visa as long as you do this before your current visa expires, and you satisfy the eligibility criteria. To find out more about switching, call us today.
Please call us on 02085742488 to Discuss your matter further
Send in your enquiry now for FREE initial assessment