Spouse Married

If we’re married, getting a visa should be simple, isn’t it?

The UKVI (Home Office) will never take the time to get to know you and your individual circumstances like we will: they will just look for the slightest mistake on a visa application which will almost certainly lead to it being refused. As soon as you have had one refusal, appeals and future applications become increasingly more complicated.

We are market-leaders in this industry because everyone who comes to us is provided with a bespoke service, tailored to their individual needs. Working in close partnership with you, we can ensure that your application is prepared in full detail, meeting all the eligibility criteria in order to satisfy the UKVI guidelines.

You can be absolutely confident when dealing with us that we have you and your family’s best interests in mind, and that everyone receives the same service no matter where they are in the world.

Your partner or family member must have one of the following:

  •     British citizenship;
  •     settlement in the UK;
  •     asylum or humanitarian protection in the UK.
  • you’re 18 or over, unless you’re applying as a child;
  • your relationship to your family member is genuine and recognised in the UK, eg your marriage is legal in your country;
  • you intend to continue living with your family member or partner in the UK after you apply (unless you’re a parent who has access to the child);
  • you and your family will have an adequate place to live in the UK;
  • you have a good knowledge of English if you’re 18 or over – unless you’re applying as an adult dependent relative.
  • got a criminal record in the UK or in another country;
  • provided false or incomplete information to the Home Office.

You must prove that you and your partner are 18 or over and in a genuine relationship. You must also married or in a civil partnership.
You must also meet the financial requirement of:

  • £18,600 per year if you’re applying only for yourself;
  • £22,400 per year for you and one child;
  • £2,400 per year for each additional child.

You won’t need to prove you have this money if you or your partner get certain disability benefits or Carer’s Allowance, but you’ll need to adequately accommodate and support yourselves and any dependents.
If You’re engaged
You must prove that you plan to marry or become civil partners within 6 months of arriving in the UK. You won’t be able to work during your engagement.
We can advise you on your financial eligibility in much greater detail as there are additional complex calculations that can be made if you do not meet the income threshold.  Call us now to find out more about this issue.

Please call us on 02085742488 to Discuss your matter further
Send in your enquiry now for FREE  initial assessment