• work for your employer, full time;
• bring your family (‘dependants’) with you to the UK;
• extend your visa multiple times;
• apply to settle in the UK after you’ve been here for 5 years;
• stay in the UK if your company’s circumstances change and you’ve been here for more than 2 years (eg if they appoint a superior in the UK).
• work for yourself or any other business;
• stay in the UK if the sole representative arrangement is ended by your employer;
• switch to this visa from any other visa category;
• get public funds.