Overseas Domestic Worker


You must prove that you:

  • are between 18 and 65 years old;
  • have worked for your employer for at least 1 year;
  • work in the same household as your employer or one they use regularly;
  • plan to travel to the UK with your employer, their partner or children;
  • intend to work as a full-time domestic worker in a UK household your employer will live in;
  • plan to leave the UK at the end of 6 months or at the same time as your employer, whichever is sooner.

Please call us on 02085742488 to Discuss your matter further
Send in your enquiry now for FREE  initial assessment