Mata Chanan Kaur Charitable Trust
Established on 2nd April, 2001
To help create self-confidence, excellence in education and sports achievements by providing support and encouragement.
To instill belief in the ability to succeed in life and help others help themselves.
- Payment of School fees for poor and needy students.
- Stipends, grants and awards to poor and needy students for textbooks, school uniforms and other necessities.
- Gifts of sewing machines to widows and other needy women to enable them to become independent and self supporting.
- Donation of wheelchairs and other aids to disabled persons.
- Free primary healthcare and medical camps for the poor.
- Scholarships and awards to students.
Working with other welfare organisations to hold free courses in sewing and other skills
Over the years, whilst supporting various groups and individuals on a ‘needs basis’ we have sought to develop long term partnerships with particular groups and organisations with whom we have felt a particular empathy. We seek to work with such groups to help realise medium term and long terms goals and projects.
These organisations include :
UK Office : Herbert House, Second Floor 27/29 The Broadway, Southall, Middlesex UB1 1JY
Tel : +44 (0) 20 8574 0096 Fax : +44 (0) 20 8574 2752
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click on this link and fill the Application form.
Registered under S. 12AA(1)(b)(I) of Income Tax Act 1961 at serial No. 170
in the Register of Trusts at Office of the Commissioner of Income Tax Jalandhar II, Jalandhar, Punjab India
Registered under the Societies Registration Act (XXI of 1860)
as amended by Punjab Amendment Act, 1957 – No. DIC/JAL/17 of 2001/2002
Registered Office : Second Floor, MIDAS Corporate Park, 37 G T Road, Jalandhar, Punjab, India 144001
Tel : +91 (0) 181 519 0001 – E-mail : email@example.com