Dependency visas can be applied for by spouses,

unmarried couples, children, and many more people who are dependent on a family member who is already a UK Citizen or permanent resident.  The general guidelines you can find online give a good idea of eligibility and how to apply but they cannot compare to the specific and bespoke service that our expert solicitors can give.
​Coming to the UK to be cared for – you’re an adult dependent relative
You must be dependent on a parent, grandchild, brother, sister, son or daughter who is living permanently in the UK.

You must prove that:

  •  you need long-term care to do everyday personal and household tasks because of illness, disability or your age;
  • the care you need is not available or affordable in the country you live in;
  • the person you’ll be joining in the UK will be able to support, accommodate and care for you without claiming public funds for at least 5 years;
  • you’re 18 or over.
Please call us on 02085742488 to Discuss your matter further
Send in your enquiry now for FREE  initial assessment